Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Story of Sadhu

Told by Corrie Ten Boom

A person who influenced my life in my late teens was a man from India. As a boy he had come to hate Jesus. He knew about God, but the Bible of the Christians was a book which he believed was a gigantic lie. Once he took a Bible and burned it, feeling that with this act, he could publicly declare scorn of what he believe were the untruths it contained. When missionaries passed him he threw mud on them.
But there was a terrible unrest inside of him; he longed to know God. He told this story about himself:
"Although I had believed that I had done a very good deed by burning the Bible, I felt unhappy. After three days, I couldn't bear it any longer. I rose early in the morning and prayed that if God really existed, He would reveal himself to me. I wanted to know if there was an existence after death, if there was a heaven. The only way I could know it for sure was to die. So I decided to die.
"I planned to throw myself in front of a train which passed by our house. Then suddenly something unusual happened. The room was filled with a beautiful glow and I saw a man. I though it might be Buddha, or some other holy man. Then I heard a voice.
"How long will you deny Me? I died for you; I have given my life for you."
"Then I saw his hands--the pierced hands of Jesus Christ. This was the Christ I had imagined as a great man who once lived in Palestine, but who died and disappeared. And yet now stood before me...alive! I saw his face looking at me with love.
"Three days before, I had burned a Bible, and yet he was not angry. I was suddenly changed...I saw him as Christ, the living One, the Savior of the world. I fell on my knees and knew a wonderful peace, which I had never found anywhere before. That was the happiness I had been seeking for such a long time."
That weekend as I listened to Sadhu, I was amazed but disturbed. He told of the visions he had seen--of how he really saw Jesus--at a time when he didn't believe. We had all read about the Apostle Paul's experiences on the road to Damascus, but here was a man who claimed to have had this experience himself.
One boy ventured to ask the question we all wanted to know. "Please, sir, how did Jesus look?"
He put his hands before his eyes and said, "Oh, his eyes, his eyes...they are so beautiful." Since then I have longed to see Jesus' eyes.

8 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tɦеsе arе really ggreat ideas in concerning blogging. You
have touched some ǥood points here. Any wway keep սup wrinting.



Feel free to surf to my web site femmestyle schönheitsklinik erfahrungen

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

e cigarette health, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette reviews, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.01
nike air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, nike outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, prada handbags, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, nike air max, tory burch outlet, longchamp, replica watches, ugg boots, jordan shoes, michael kors, louboutin, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, burberry outlet online, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hermes, vans pas cher, lululemon, nike roshe run, nike roshe, nike air max, true religion jeans, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, air force, nike trainers, air max, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher, ray ban uk, north face, true religion outlet, nike air max, hogan, burberry, coach purses, sac longchamp, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister, true religion jeans, mulberry, tn pas cher, longchamp pas cher, timberland, longchamp, abercrombie and fitch, new balance pas cher, nike huarache, vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, oakley pas cher, coach outlet, nike free, hollister pas cher, converse pas cher, north face, michael kors, michael kors, louboutin pas cher, sac guess, replica handbags, nike free run uk

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose, swarovski, coach outlet, doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, canada goose, ugg boots uk, converse outlet, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, moncler outlet, doke gabbana outlet, barbour, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora charms, canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, toms shoes, marc jacobs, karen millen, barbour jackets, lancel, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, moncler, moncler, montre pas cher, hollister, swarovski crystal, links of london, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, canada goose
ninest123 16.01

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger sherrysabri said...

شركة المثالي صقور للتنظيف بالقطيف باقل الاسعار 0505565030 مع مكافحة الحشرات
تهتم الشركة بفرعها بالقطيف بعدد كبير من الخدمات المختلفة التي تغطي المنطقة بكاملها كما تحرص الشركة علي توفير كافة الأجهزة الحديثة التي تستخدم في كافة أنواع الخدمات التي توفرها الشركة لعملائها كما تحرص الشركة بشكل دائم بالتواصل مع عملائها الكرام من خلال فريق مدرب علي القيام بكافة أنواع الاتصالات والقادرين علي الرد علي كافة الاستفسارات والتواصل مع العملاء بشكل محترف وعلي مدار الساعة دون توقف كما توفر الشركة خدماتها بأفضل الأسعار الممكنة في المنطقة بكاملها

شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالقطيف

شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger aqsaaa said...


تصليح غسالات اتوماتيك بالكويت , في الماضي لجئ الجميع إلى استخدام طريقة التنظيف اليدوية للملابس أو غيرها من المفروشات، ولكن مثلما أشرت كان هذا الأمر يأخذ الكثير من الوقت والجهد ولا تستطيع أن تضمن القدرة على إزالة البقع والأوساخ المتواجدة بالملابس، ولكن مع التطورات التكنولوجية الجديدة ظهرت أنواع عدة من الغسالات جعلت من عملية غسيل الملابس أكثر سهولة.

ولكن هنالك عدد متنوع من الأسباب التي قد تصيب تلك الغسالات بأعطال سنناقشها سريعاً، إلا أنه من المهم أن تعلم عن أنواع الغسالات الشائعة والتي كثيراً ما تأتينا خدمات تصليح غسالات اتوماتيك بالكويت لإصلاحها فمن تلك الأنواع ما يلي:





تصليح غسالات

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


تركيب اثاث ايكيا
شراء اثاث مستعمل

 

Post a Comment

<< Home